Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sunday-In Rotorua...

Well woke up in the morning all excited to go down to Rotorua for the Kura Reo!
BUT! Wasnt to keen for the trip to get there!!!
Well well well was that trip interesting, i wanted to be onto it & take my own car! so i did. Boy should i have just jumped in the van with everyone else!lol. There were 4 of us in the car, & boy did we get lost!hahaha..
We stopped in Matamata for a feed at Mc,Dz, then carried onto Rotorua..
After HOW MANY HOURS< we finaly arrived!

Honest to who it was like freezing az there!

I new straight away that i was going to get sick!
Sure enough i did!

So there was a Powhiri, after that we went for a cup of tea then there was a hui in the marae to explain to us how things were going to be during the week, & what was expected of us to do, etc....

I tell you, when i was lying down in my bed, the only thing on my mind was HOME! NO PLACE LIKE HOME!!!

No comments: